High school students
So you’re interested in visiting Iowa State. Whether it’s your first time to campus or your fifth, we would love to be a part of your next visit to ISU! Each year, we host dozens of high school students and those who care about them most, so don’t be shy to bring along a parent or guardian.
- If it’s your first time to campus, head here to schedule a full campus visit. We’d love to visit with you about how WLC can fit in to your adventure- let us know when you have free time during your visit, and we will make it work!
- Coming back for more? Contact us directly at email@example.com for an experience more specific to our programs.
Welcome to your new home!Transferring to such a big university can feel a little daunting. Whether you’re coming from another state school, a private school, or coming in with your Associate’s degree, we’ve got you covered.In a visit to our department, you can:
- Talk with an advisor about how your credits will transfer.
- Sit in on a class.
- Talk with current students about the coursework, the transfer process, and study abroad.
Hey teach. We love having your class visits on campus, and we want to help your students get an authentic ISU experience!You have two options for your visit:
- Visit only WLC (standard visits include a classroom visit, campus tour, student Q&A with current students, and more)- contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Visit through the University’s formal process by booking here.
Can’t make it to campus? We’ll come to you! If you’re five miles away or 5,000, we can connect digitally! Contact us at email@example.com to learn more!